my pregnancy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Till Death do us part

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

List WEDDING SONG !!

After searching searching..browsing sana sini...nge link sana sini..akhirnyaaa gw bisa mendapatkan list 25 lagu untuk wedding reception..list ini masih belum ada approval dari 'by..so masih DRAFT lah..hihihi..voila :

1. Glory Of Love by Peter Cetera
2. You're The Inspiration by Peter Cetera
3. From This Moment by Shania Twain feat Brian White
4. Janji Suci by Yovie & Nuno
5. The First Time by Kenny Loggins
6. All my Life by KCi and Jojo
7. Pilihanku by Maliq & D'essential
8. It Might Be You by Stephen Bishop
9. Thank God I Found You by Mariah carey feat 98 degrees
10. Soulmate by Kahitna
11. Especially For you  by MYMP / Kelly M.
12. Since I found you by Christian Bautista
13. I will be Here for You by Michael W. Smith
14. A moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
15. I Do (Cheris You) by 98 Degrees
16. If by Bread
17. Because of You by Keith Martin
18. Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship
19. When you Love Someone by Bryan Adams
20. At The Beginning by Richard Marx feat Donna Lewis
21. Every Time I Close my Eyes by Baby Face
22. Spend My Life with You by Eric Benet
23. Love of My Life by Brian Mcknight
24. This I Promise you by Nsync
25. I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams feat Barbara Streisand

2 comments:

  1. rencananya aku juga mau masukin lagunya maliq yg pilihanku....bagus banget...

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Wedding tickers